Write for Us, With Us, For You!!
Are you interested in guest blogging? Would you like to be a part of TheOceanSailingGuide?
If so, we might be interested in hearing from you.
Guest Blogging Requirements
We are looking for original posts that have personality and are interested in reading. We are not looking for posts that are boring and only serve your purpose. Remember, you are writing for us to promote yourself in the best possible light and gain trust from our readers.
Here are a few points to keep in mind when sending your guest post:
- We are not obligated to accept your post, but we will work with you to help you make your post acceptable.
- The minimum word count for any post is 1500 words. However, there is no maximum. Longer content will always take priority.
- Please use Word document when submitting your article.
- You can suggest images or, even better, submit your original images.
- You are welcomed to give us a short bio about you, and we will place it alongside your blog (this is where you can add your blog/site, etc.)
There are several different topics that you can write about. What we would like you to pick are those topics that you are most passionate about. Passion brings out the best of you, and posts written with passion are the most engaging and captivating.
So, look at some boating topics you can write about.
- Pontoon or boating lifestyle
- Boating gadgets or equipment
- Boat Fishing and fishing equipment
- Comparison or review of different pontoon
- Sailing (something I’ve meant to add to this blog)
- Your personal boating stories
If you are an experienced blogger, you already know what you need to do, but if you are not, I’m here to help. Below are some examples of what you could write about:
- How to spend a great day on a pontoon with your family
- How to organize a pontoon party
- 10 things every pontoon owner should know
- The history of sailing
- Best sailing boats in 2019
These are just examples, you can do anything you want as long as you can create interesting and passionate articles.
What is in it for us?
When I originally started this blog, I wanted to share my knowledge and experience of pontoon boats. But I soon realized that I do not know as much as I thought I did. No one knows everything. So, me being me, I want to learn more.
I was hoping you could educate me on things that I do not know. Please teach me things that you know or just come and tell me your story; I want to know.